Sheffield Lodge is a warm and inviting rustic bed and breakfast, secluded from the stressful city life and nestled in a forest of tall pines, maples, and birch trees. Enjoy your home-away-from-home where there is always welcoming hospitality, friendly attentive service, delicious breakfasts and afternoon treats. Covid-19 disinfecting procedures are done daily. Masks are required in the common spaces. Breakfast is scheduled to keep guest groups separated for safety.
Formerly operated as Ramblewood Inn, the new owner has renovated it into a more modern, comfortable and welcoming Bed and Breakfast inn, consisting of six guest accommodations. Sheffield Lodge offers guests great hospitality in a charming, rustic and peaceful atmosphere. A few of the many amenities offered in this popular destination vacation retreat include heating and air conditioning, very comfortable beds with electric blankets, and en-suite bathrooms in four bedrooms. There are two rooms that share a large bathroom only a couple steps away from their doors.
Sheffield Lodge is centrally located in the Southern Berkshires where shopping, restaurants, attractions, ski resorts and antique shops are just a few-minutes’ drive from the lodge in any directions.
Berkshire Lake is across the road from Sheffield Lodge where we have a lakeside green space with dock and picnic tables for our guests’ use. The lodge has a canoe with paddles and life jackets. There is no lifeguard, therefore swimming is at your own risk. We request that anyone swimming or using a boat sign a waiver removing Sheffield Lodge’s responsibility from personal accidents that may occur.
Features and Amenities
- Your home-away-from-home
- Affordable rates include a continental breakfast each morning
- A great value, a great family vacation and a great Berkshire experience
- Attractive log cabin lodge
- Tranquil, intimate and friendly atmosphere
- Four comfortable bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Two bedrooms with a shared bathroom
- Central A.C. & heat
- Electric blankets
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Children are welcome
- Spacious Guest Living and Dining Rooms
- Family Room with large-screen Roku TV and fireplace
- Pet friendly in two of the six rooms
- Lakeside Entertainment Area at Berkshire Trout Lake
- Canoeing on Berkshire Trout Lake
- 10-minute drive to Catamount Mountain Resort & Aerial Adventure Park
- 20-minute drive to Ski Butternut Resort
- Convenient to popular Berkshire events and activities
- Explore all of the Berkshire’s many cultural, educational and recreational activities
- Close to several hiking trails, waterfalls, and the Appalachian Trail