Sheffield Lodge is a warm and inviting rustic bed and breakfast, secluded from the stressful city life and nestled in a forest of tall pines, maples, and birch trees. Enjoy your home-away-from-home where there is always welcoming hospitality, friendly attentive service, delicious breakfasts and afternoon treats.
Formerly operated as Ramblewood Inn, the new owner has renovated it into a more modern, comfortable and welcoming bed and breakfast inn, consisting of six guest accommodations. Sheffield Lodge offers guests great hospitality in a charming, rustic and peaceful atmosphere. A few of the many amenities offered in this popular destination vacation retreat include heating and air conditioning, very comfortable beds with electric blankets, and en-suite bathrooms in four bedrooms. There are two rooms that share a large bathroom only a couple steps away from their doors.
Sheffield Lodge is centrally located in the Southern Berkshires where shopping, restaurants, attractions, ski resorts and antique shops are just a few-minutes’ drive from the lodge in any directions.
Berkshire Lake is across the road from Sheffield Lodge where we have a lakeside green space with dock and picnic tables for our guests’ use. The lodge has a canoe with paddles and life jackets. There is no lifeguard, therefore swimming is at your own risk. We request that anyone swimming or using a boat sign a waiver removing Sheffield Lodge’s responsibility from personal accidents that may occur.
Features and Amenities
- Your home-away-from-home
- Affordable rates include a continental breakfast each morning
- A great value, a great family vacation and a great Berkshire experience
- Attractive log cabin lodge
- Tranquil, intimate and friendly atmosphere
- Four comfortable bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Two bedrooms with a shared bathroom
- Central A.C. & heat
- Electric blankets
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Children are welcome
- Spacious Guest Living and Dining Rooms
- Family Room with large-screen Roku TV and fireplace
- Pet friendly in two of the six rooms
- Lakeside Entertainment Area at Berkshire Trout Lake
- Canoeing on Berkshire Trout Lake
- 10-minute drive to Catamount Mountain Resort & Aerial Adventure Park
- 20-minute drive to Ski Butternut Resort
- Convenient to popular Berkshire events and activities
- Explore all of the Berkshire’s many cultural, educational and recreational activities
- Close to several hiking trails, waterfalls, and the Appalachian Trail